There is hope. Just look in a mirror and you may see what I see. You are that hope. You are that change. You are the future.
Along with the rest of us ~ the little people.
Yesterday, Thursday, May 6th, saw Wall Street witness one of its most stressful days, according to reports. In 30 minutes, the Dow Jones dived nearly 1,000 points on fears that Greece's debt problems could slam on the brakes towards a much needed global economic recovery.
Here is a look at the extraordinary day's events on Wall Street:
- The Dow hit an Intraday high of 10879.76 May 6, up 11.64 points, or 0.11%
- Then it hit an Intraday low of 9869.62 today, down 998.50 points, or 9.19%
- Its Biggest Intraday POINT drop in its history.
- A high-low swing of 1,010.14 points
This was the third day of sharp market declines. The Dow Jones had already dropped 284 points on Tuesday, May 4th and Wednesday, May 5th.
“I think three days makes a pattern, and we as investors grew complacent that every time we had a bad day we had a good day,” Jake Dollarhide, chief executive of Longbow Asset Management, said. “This is a terrible, terrible day.
Then, we hear this ~
May 6 (Bloomberg) -- Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. said it will cancel all trades of stocks at prices that were 60 percent above or below the last price at 2:40 p.m. or immediately prior.
The exchange operator said in a statement it will cancel all trades "greater than or less than 60 percent away from the consolidated last print in that security at 14:40:00 or immediately prior."
Pure gambling, the criminals are in charge, there is no rule of law. These actions will destroy confidence, not build it and the people running the markets will eventually get what’s coming to them.
The media is absolutely shell shocked looking for any excuse plausible why the selling was not for real. It was for real, the market was saved by intervention, but the media can’t admit the crash much less the intervention. Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt, that’s for sure…"
Another group of people who "get it" are those at Zerohedge.com ~
Check out what else they had to say about the so-called "fat finger blip" and what Zerohedge warned about High-Frequency Trading (HFT) back in 2009.
"The banks and others who have argued for innovation have just proved once again that their brand of "innovation" means that the average investor gets bent over the table. You cannot, as an investor, be in the market until these outrageous practices are permanently barred from the exchanges.
I was on the right side of the destruction today, but I could have very easily been on the wrong side and gotten badly hurt. As it stands I'm quite certain there were tens of thousands of individual traders who went so far into negative equity in the futures market and got immediately liquidated that we will be hearing of blown up accounts and bankrupted traders for weeks if not months."
There are going to be a lot of very pissed off traders about Friday, May 7th. See Denninger's advice & warnings here in: Mr. President: Unplug the F*ing Computers!
Oh, and let's not forget who we really need to hear from:
How About the Regular Joe American. What does He think about all this?
"We have done what was necessary, not what was easy," Finance Minister George Papaconstantinou said after the vote. "Without these measures, we'd be thrown into the deepest recession this country has ever known."
On Friday, May 7th, the transiting Moon will be in the early degrees of Pisces, and stocks should rebound slightly, but with continued high tensions due to the European debt crisis.
A quirky & tense Friday is in store for the stock market with lots of jitterbugging all around. All eyes will be not only on Greece, but on Germany, and, Europe as a whole, so the Plunge Protection Team should remain on duty in case emotions get out of hand again.
After a weekend of devouring the research analyst blogs, and going over the European bond yield numbers, especially in Germany, expect Monday, May 10th to continue the fever pitch with a last quarter Moon in Aries in square aspect to Pluto in Capricorn. Unfavorable.
Aries is another money sign, and with the Moon in this cardinal position, the aspects are still quite tense. A lot of money is moving into German assets for protection, and with the Euro currency falling against the Dollar, anyone watching this weekend will want to keep count of how much is flowing into Germany.
Mercury does not station direct until Wednesday, May 12, and the Moon will still be in a last quarter phase until it reaches new moon phase on Friday, May 14 when money can be made again.
On Friday, May 14, there's more so-called "good news," but with the Taurus Moon square to Neptune in Aquarius next Friday, stay away from the tech stocks, and stick with biotechnology stocks, pharmaceutical, and good ole bricks and mortar companies.
Other than that, May 14 is basically the best day from now to then. So, there's another week to go. All in all, expect next week to continue the wild up and down roller coaster market ride on fears of the contagion spread of European sovereign debt through Friday, May 14th.
So, this is just the start of a new, deeper, and deadlier phase of the ongoing global economic crisis in my astrological estimation.
Right now, here in early May 2010, we are less than a month away from the start of a powerful series of Cardinal inclinations involving the outer planets which will take place during the months of June, July, and August 2010, and continue through into the mid-2010s before easing off.
However, between 2010 and say, 2014, the cardinal transits inclining the Earth will feature rebellions, revolts and revolutions directly associated with the massive levels of financial fraud and corruption over the last decade.
Until the root problems are dealt with ~ straight up ~ with justice and common sense being applied and practiced in the real world, say, with the return of Glass-Steagall, and hunting down our bad guys, i.e., Goldman Sachs, John Paulson & Co., ~ things will only get worse.
You run from a fight rather than face it like men. You Armani suit-wearing liars, cheats, and sickos.
In the city of Brotherly Love, in Philadelphia, we fight with everything we've got ~ with our bare hands, with heart and true intent. During the Revolutionary war, they invaded New York and stayed for six years. They invaded Philadelphia and evacuated after one month.
Thus, our great country called the United States of America was born.
All the money in the world will not save you from what you've got coming. Believe it. I cannot wait. The global transits that will take you down ~ and out for the count ~ are nearly here.
Welcome To Rocky Town, pals.
Watch what happens to you bad guys with the Cardinal Transits Coming.
We don't drink "tea" you corrupt jerks ~ we drink coffee ~ we're always awake, ready and willing. I hate you Armani-loving cheats right down to your very guts. Cowards.
As Europe shudders in the wake of the Greek Crisis, global markets continue to see the Euro currency sink against the dollar as the world awaits more bad market news about the exploding Sovereign Debts of European nations.
All this comes in the prelude to the coming conjunction of Jupiter & Uranus into Aries playing significant roles in the Cardinal T-Square between Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto.
This T-square was last seen by mundane astrologers in the early 1930s, and features global crisis bordering on a worldwide economic depression.
It has been my forecast for years that the beginning of the decade of the 2010s will result in major economic collapse of nations from the direct causes of widespread financial corruption that has now thrown whole European nations into severe recessions.
The violent clashes in Athens against the austerity package Greek prime minister George Papandreou accepted in return for a €110 billion bailout has fear gripping world markets that other heavily indebted Euro countries will also require massive bailouts.
- The Euro tumbled below $1.29 for the first time since April 2009
- Stock markets in Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain & Portugal all fell
- The yield on Germany's 10-year bond reached a record low
The German interest is grounded in the legal and political realities determined by shared power in a federal system of government."
- April 6-7 - Pluto stations retrograde at 5-Capricorn
- April 7, 2010 - Saturn re-enters tropical Virgo
- April 26, 2010 - Saturn opposes Uranus (4th opposition)
- May 23, 2010 - Jupiter opposes Saturn (first time since 1990-91)
- May 27-28, 2010 - Uranus enters tropical Aries
- May 30th, 2010 - Saturn stations direct motion
- June 5-6, 2010 - Jupiter enters tropical Aries
- June 6-7, 2010 - Mars enters tropical Virgo
- June 8, 2010 - Jupiter conjoins Uranus
- July 5, 2010 - Uranus stations retrograde at 0-Aries
- July 8, 2010 - Jupiter turns North in declination
- July 11, 2010 - New Moon total eclipse at 19-Cancer (not seen in N. America)
- July 21, 2010 - Saturn re-enters tropical Libra for good
- July 23, 2010 - Jupiter stations retrograde
- July 25, 2010 - Jupiter Squares Pluto
- July 26, 2010 - Fifth Saturn/Uranus opposition
- July 31, 2010 - Mars & Jupiter turn S in Declination
- August 3, 2010 - Jupiter, retrograde, Squares Pluto again
- August 6, 2010 - Venus turns South in Declination
- August 13-14, 2010 - Uranus re-enters tropical Pisces
- August 16, 2010 - Jupiter Opposes Saturn
- August 20, 2010 - Mercury retrogrades in Virgo
- August 21, 2010 - Saturn Squares Pluto
- September 8, 2010 - Saturn turns South in declination
- September 8, 2010 - New Moon at 15-Virgo
- September 8, 2010 - Venus enters Scorpio
- September 8-9, 2010 - Jupiter re-enters tropical Pisces
- September 12, 2010 - Mercury stations direct
- September 14, 2010 - Pluto stations direct
- September 14, 2010 - Mars enters Scorpio
- September 19, 2010 - Jupiter conjoins Uranus in Pisces
- October 8, 2010 - Venus stations retrograde in Scorpio
- October 18, 2010 - Jupiter conjoins Uranus in Pisces
Those who can accept this, and see the truth of what is happening may also be able to envision a better future as I do when I look to the transits of the skies and the Signs of the Times as we begin the new decade of the 2010s.